7/14/09

Playdoh


The mats M&E are using are part of the Playdoh line and can be found by following the link below.

http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/en_US/shop/details.cfm?guid=9383E3AD-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4&product_id=20238&src=endeca

While my neighbors little boy Max was over on Monday he asked to play with the M and E's Playdoh and tools.This reminded me that it is very rare in our house anymore to see Plydoh out M and E seemingly are past the stagCheck Spellinge of playing with it. When ever they feel like sculpting modeling clay by Sculpey is what they gravitate towards. Then M and E asked Max if they could play with the Playdoh too it really surprised me. Both girls played with all the Playdoh stuff for a couple hours going through their old repertoire and coming up with new ways to use the doh. I guess what I was most happy about is that my seemingly big girls are still somewhat little and enjoy some of our original art materials. I struggle many days with the fact that they will each year get older and outgrow more things but I look forward to all the new materials and mediums that they will be able to use as they get older.

No comments: