12/17/08

Christmas Gift Tags

This week we will be distributing gifts to our friends and family and I had to figure out a way to incorporate the girls crafts. Although they would rather help me wrap presents, I also know that last year when I had them help me wrap they would tell the recipients of the gift what they were receiving.I guess when you are 5 and 3 you can not be expected to keep a secret for more than a day or more like an hour. So the best idea was to have them make gift tags for all those presents. I am hoping they will be so busy gloating about their homemade tags that they will not (cross your fingers)tell what is contained in each box.
Supplies for the Christmas Tree tags
You can use the template below for the tree if you are apprehensive to draw your own tree.



Finished and ready to hang.

Gingerbread Men
Fashionable Gingerbread Girls
Using stick on jewels, rick rack and lacy doilies.

For The Hana's
For KATE the GREAT!

No comments: